30 day free evaluation
Data Protection & Your Privacy
- Our 30 day free evaluation is available to new clients only.
- Once your request is received, we will notify you of the dates your free evaluation will start within a week of receiving your request.
- If we are unable to fulfil this request, we will automatically extend the free evaluation period to 40 days.
- We may need to contact you to obtain further information before we commence your free evaluation.
- Your free evaluation will be automatically dis-continued on your end date unless you instruct us that you wish to subscribe to our service.
- Commitment to a minimum 12 month subscription is triggered when you instruct us before the end of your free period to subscribe. An invoice for your first years service with a start date for the day after your free period ends will be issued, payable within 30 days, otherwise your service will be dis-continued.
- We reserve the right to refuse repeat free evaluation requests or any free period extensions and may amend or withdraw our free evaluation .
Any information you provide us will be kept confidential.
If you have given us your permission to do so, we may occasionally send you information and news that we think will be of interest to you. We maintain strict policies on the use of your email address for marketing purposes and do not sell or otherwise pass your information to 3rd parties.
We use industry standard e-marketing services to distribute emails, operating fully within data protection and privacy laws.
If you change your mind, you can unsubscribe to our occasional marketing emails at any time by clicking on the "unsubscribe" button or contacting us via our website.
Euro-Bid Watch is a Limited Liability Partnership, registered in England & Wales, Registration No. OC308766. Our registered office is Suite 66, 10 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick, London, W4 4PH.